Town Clerk and Public Records


The Town Clerk Division is responsible for maintaining the town's official records, the Town's Code of Ordinance, conduct municipal elections, process and issue business and liquor licenses, risk management and prepare for Town Council meetings.

As citizens it is your right to request and review public records of the Town of Minturn.  It is important that this information be kept in order and on site for all to view. 

Water, Trash, and Sewer

For Water and Residential Trash service and billing set up and questions or to change your RESIDENTIAL Trash service please call the Town Treasurer.

For sewer questions please call Eagle River Water and Sanitation District at 476-7480.


Old Town Master Drainage Plan For The Town of Minturn

Click to download master plan submitted February 2013