Town of Minturn Services

Water & Trash

For Water and Residential Trash service and billing set up and questions or to change your RESIDENTIAL Trash service please call the Town Treasurer.


For sewer questions please call Eagle River Water and Sanitation District at (970) 476-7480.

Sidewalks, Parks and Public Places

The Public Works Department handles maintenance of the water plant and all public places in Minturn.

For more information, contact the Town Manager at (970) 827-5645.

Other Services


• Driver’s License Office Frisco (970) 668-5015
• Natural Gas Xcel Energy (800) 895-4999
• High Speed Internet Vail Net (970) 949-3318
• Phone Service Qwest (970) 244-1111
• Banking First Bank of Minturn (970) 827-5752